* New Italy Museum Displaying extensive memorabilia of the original families who came to farm here from 1882.
* Italian Pavilion showcasing the broader history of Italian migration to Australia and our Northern Rivers region.
* Community Function Hall which accommodates up to 300 people, and is available for meetings, weddings, family reunions, receptions etc.
* Casa Vecchia Gift Shop Italy is renowned for great design and style. This shop is stocked with a range of products with both these qualities.
* Tastes of New Italy Cafe We often hear it said that the Cafe has the best coffee on the Highway.
* Glass Art Gallery and Workshop Ian O’Driscoll’s work has been praised for its technical precision, use of colour, and artistic versatility.